The administration of Naryan-Mar conducts public consultations to assess the regulatory impact of the draft resolution " on approval of requirements for pavilions located in the territory of the municipal district "city of Naryan-Mar".
As stated in the notification, the project was developed in order to form a unity of architectural and aesthetic appearance of Naryan-Mar, improve the convenience and functionality of trade through non-stationary trade objects (NTO).
* The draft resolution defines the requirements for pavilions that must be taken into account when purchasing, installing or installing STO.
- to the height of pavilions;
- to external lighting;
- to information design;
- to the term of operation of pavilions (materials that are used for the manufacture of pavilions);
- the technical infrastructure of the pavilions;
- that is not allowed at the device of pavilions.
The project also installed standard versions of pavilions.
Notification and draft resolution by reference: https://goo.gl/Nj94zU Hm.
Please send your proposals by e-mail before March 11: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone for inquiries: 4-23-13.